Yesterday was a very good day at New Life. We got to experience some great worship, and a great message, and some wonderful fellowship. Justin Mac. Presented the congregation wit a very powerful and potentially challenging message,and for those that payed attention ,they walked away from that service with a fresh perspective on “love “ and what it means to our God.
This leads me to something I witnessed yesterday during worship, we were nearing the completion of worship and as the Pastor came forward and speak , we were singing a song and He looked at a member of the worship team, and I truly feel it was a prophetic word from our Lord. He said to her “our God is bigger” I’m sort of paraphrasing , but I truly believe that God worked though pastor Troy to deliver a message to this dear sister.
Let's face it, our troubles have a way of overtaking us when we aren't expecting them. They sneak up on us and they body slam us and leave us dazed, hurting and confused. I just praise the Lord today that our troubles do not have the last word !
We read in the Bible in the book of Romans,chapter 8 verses 28 ,And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. 29 For God knew his people in advance, and he chose them to become like his Son, so that his Son would be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. 30 And having chosen them, he called them to come to him. And having called them, he gave them right standing with himself. And having given them right standing, he gave them his glory.
We have all heard this statement ,probably way more than we wanted to, “God never said it was going to be easy” , and I will be the first to say I really don't get any comfort from that statement. I would get a lot more comfort out of a statement like this “God said life will always be easy!” but that’s just not going to happen.
If God knows all about your troubles before they come, and if God has a hand in your troubles, and He does, Isiah 45:7, "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.", and if all things really work together for my good, and they do; then it stands to reason God has already taken all the steps necessary to meet your need before it ever arises. It may seem that the Lord isn't moving and that He is just going to leave you to twist in the breeze, but the truth is, God has already met our needs, before the needs ever arose! He will manifest that supply in His own way and in His own time. Your duty is to be patient and faithful to the Lord and to His will for your life. He will take care of you. The bible says this in Psalm 84 verse 11,For the Lord God is our sun and our shield. He gives us grace and glory. The Lord will withhold no good thing from those who do what is right.
I want to close with this,Justin also shared a story about the time when it came to remove the training wheels from his son's bike,and how his son just couldn't accept any good reason for there removal. Justin’s son just had to “TRUST” that his Dad was doing the right thing,and by removing the training wheels ,and that his son would reach the next step so to say in bike riding.
Brothers and sisters we can apply that same scenario to our life's . sometimes we need to get rid of somethings in our life and just “TRUST” that God know best.
The future is always uncertain and we never know what kinds of needs may arise tomorrow, but we have the precious promise of the Lord that He is with us and that He knows the way we take,and will look out for us all the way home to glory! I may not know what will come in the morning, but I do know One who has already been to tomorrow. He knows what will happen and He has already made preparations for my arrival, John 14:2 says, 2 There is more than enough room in my Father’s home,If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you?
No matter where the road of life leads, no matter what problems arise, God is always ready with the necessary means to meet the need of His children.
“TRUST,,TRUST,,TRUST,,,TRUST!!!!!!!!!!GOD"s POWER IS TRANSFORMING!!!!!
Blessings!!
No comments:
Post a Comment