We Will Overcome,,end of story!!
We read in Isaiah 49:8,This is what the LORD says: "At just the right time, I will respond to you. On the day of salvation I will help you. I will protect you and give you to the people as my covenant with them. Through you I will reestablish the land of Israel and assign it to its own people again.When God gave us a new covenant he didn't set up a new system with new rules and regulations , but instead he sent us a new person,and that person was Jesus .It seems as though we as Christians today think that we need to tweak Gods Old covenant ,but you see Jesus didn’t come to tweak a covenant, he came as the covenant .we need to keep this in mind, Jesus didn’t come to show us the blessing of grace ,he is the the blessing of grace.
My friends ,Jesus has so much for each and every one of you,he wants us all to prosper and live life to the fullest , and most of all experience his great gift of grace. It's time we quit saying the same old thing,” I’m no good,worthless, I’m nothing but a burden , look how many times I’ve messed up lately, i’ll never change.” we need to stop listening to that voice, the voice of the accuser. we developed our relationship with that voice way back in the garden of eden,but when Jesus came he declared “ that ends right now” Satan’s accusations are one thing that Jesus came to deal with as our living ,breathing covenant.God didn’t send a theology to crush satan’s lies, he sent Jesus. We read this in Revelations 12:10-13,10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say:“Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God,and the authority of his Messiah.For the accuser of our brothers and sisters,who accuses them before our God day and night,has been hurled down.11 They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony;they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.12Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them!But woe to the earth and the sea,because the devil has gone down to you!He is filled with fury,because he knows that his time is short.”We read that satan would bruise the Messiah’s heel, but Jesus would crush the devil’s head,and over two thousand years ago Jesus brought that reality int our lives.
When Jesus delivered the beatitudes ,it was given to a broken body of believers, He reassured them ,” blessed are the broken,those who mourn,poor in spirit”. He said you are blessed right now, not because you have done a single thing to earn it, but because I am with you.Isn't that the greatest revelation ever, we are blessed simply because Jesus is with us,you need to understand this, the blessing of Christ presence in our lives is going to silence the voice of our accuser.
We read in John 8:10-11 10 Jesus straightened up and asked her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?”11 “No one, sir,” she said.“Then neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.” we are going to sin the bible makes that clear, but when we do we have access to the Holy spirit ,he brings conviction for our transgressions,but yet its a hopeful conviction,one that leads to a joyful repentance, not to despair.
So let us trade in our sorrows for joy, we have been given the greatest gift of all, Jesus,and in our times of despair and discouragement we can hear his still small voice above all others.Remember Jesus destroyed the lies of our accuser on the cross,the Son has set You Free,may we stand on that promise.Trade it in,don’t take it back!!
BLESSINGS.:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment