Sunday, April 15, 2012

Will you let God Bless you?

Have you ever wondered why we limit God so much? Well let me rephrase that. I often wonder why I limit God so much. Over the last week I have read several different bible verses that talk about how God blesses his children ,and how much he wants to. I think as children of God ,we limit the blessings that God wants to give us.Have you ever prayed for something and God gives you something that does not look like what you have asked for? What was your response to it? Well I will tell you that I had a hard time with this because I couldn’t understand what was happening to me, I kept saying this is not how I know God to be, but indeed it is God. The beauty of God is that He provides clarification as you continue to walk with Him, and press forward into Him. Although I do not fully understand God’s ways, I have  decided that the details is not my business but it’s God; my  responsibility is just to trust Him, and with this the burden becomes lighter everyday and I am able to rest in Him more.
God has made us joint heirs with Christ. He offers us innumerable blessings and promises. Yet we are content to live on crumbs when a banquet table full of spiritual delicacies is spread for us.
We wallow in despair when God offers us joy. We live in anxiety when prayer can bring us peace. We feel lonely even though God is always with us. We tremble in fear when faith could help us stand. We struggle to endure when Christ offers the gift of long-suffering. God’s promises are exceedingly great and precious. Grab them. Claim them for your life. Don’t limit God. The Lord of the impossible is waiting for you to call on His name. Will you call on Him now? Well will you?
In Psalm 81, we see how God has blessed the nation of Israel greatly. He delivered His people from Egyptian oppression and provided for all their needs, including the land He had promised would be their home. God wants to bless you in a similar way. James 1:17 testifies,“Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow.” Instead of being in bondage to sin and lacking the things that you need and desire, God wants to transform your life—giving you the abundant, joy-filled existence He created you for. God has all knowledge, power, and resources, and He delights in meeting your needs and giving you the desires of your heart.
God provides everything you need when you’re listening to Him and receiving His wisdom, protection, and provision. However, if you’re missing out on God’s blessings, you can do something about it.
Psalm 81:10–12 shows us why we are missing out on receiving God's resources for you.“I, the LORD, am your God, . . . open your mouth wide and I will fill it. But My people did not listen to My voice, and Israel did not obey Me. So I gave them over to the stubbornness of their heart, to walk in their own devices.”
Do you have a deep personal relationship with God, or are
you living in defiance to Him? You’re going to do things God’s way or you’re going to insist on doing things your own way. You’ll either trust and obey Him, or you’re going to ignore Him and rely on your own resources. Many believers miss out on God’s best because they’re unwilling to have faith in Him.
Are you walking in the ways of the Lord? Do you want God’s best for your life? Then you must ask God to bless you, be specific about
what you desire, anticipate His answer, and walk in obedience to Him.
Will God show you His plan and purpose for your life? Of course He will! God. wants the best for you and because of that, He’ll teach you to walk in His ways with faith and confidence in Him. Because then He can work in
and through your life in a way that will show others that He is truly God.
Don’t allow anything to hinder you from receiving God’s blessings. Deal with whatever sin and unbelief are in your life so that God can show
you His power and love. Then, you’ll discover what God wants to do in your life and all the wonderful blessings He has in store for you.
The Lord said that he wants to fill our cup to overflowing,,,,well will you let him ? My friends may God bless you this week and days to come beyond your greatest expectations,that’s the business he is in , just receive and be blessed.
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment