Monday, January 16, 2012

Does God need to change the reflection?

I want to say a few more things in reference to this past Sundays sermon that Pastor Troy delivered. He talked about how we should challenge ourselves, how we should "find" were God want us to be ,and to be enthusiastic about it.Well today my wife and I took in a movie,it was called "Joyful Noise"The choir sang a song that i have heard a thousand times before,it was by the late Michael Jackson and it was called "The Man In the Mirror" well i must admit i am not his biggest fan,but the words to this song just became so real to me ,and as i listened to it, i mean really listened , the words to that song became something more than just song lyrics,sometimes you have to look at the man in the mirror,and truly ask God to change him.I think i might look a little longer next time,and have God show me where I need to change.


Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment