Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The names of God

Ever have one of those days when you talk to God ,and then you stop and listen and,,,,,,,,,,,well you just don't hear anything? Well today seemed to be one of those days for me.But as i called out to God in response to His silence, he spoke so ever softly to my heart, He said "Who am I to you???So as i took some time to sit in His presence,I felt the need to list the names I know Him by as reminder for my soul

God!

All Powerful - He can handle anything that I send His way

Emanuel - God is with us, He is with me second by second, day by day, month by month, year by year through all eternity, but am I with Him?

El Shadi - All Sufficient, He can be my everything, am I letting Him?

Truth - I can trust everything I read in His Word

The still waters - if I will allow Him He will lead me to Himself and I can rest beside Him

And - if He is The Beginning and The End, Alpha and Omega then He is the and in between, He is ever present, ever loving, ever knowing God that i put my complete and total trust in. May you be blessed my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment