This mite sound strange to the average Christian but,you ever wonder about that scripture in Luke were Jesus was talking, that was verse 40 of the 19th chapter of Luke.Well i do,and I often question myself,and i use that verse when i do. I think to myself ,was i supposed to say something or was i supposed to keep my sometimes BIG mouth shut? I would rather say to much,(if that's at all possible) about my Savior than too little.I would rather be accused of having a BIG mouth for my savior than being accused of being tight lipped. I know it's not always easy to talk about Jesus,but we are called to spread the "Good News"I work in a prison were most of the time the "Good News " isn't heard,as a matter of fact its rarely heard , even by other Christians.I consider myself one of God's exceptions i guess.I have been blessed with a job in an office with a dear Christian brother to share God's word with,and i do consider it a blessing.Its a dark and evil place,but i believe that shouldn't stop me from spreading God's word.May each and everyone of you have the courage to spread the "Good News" wherever you may work.
So don't remain silent! Don't let the rocks cry out (Luke 19:40)!
Come, let us sing for joy to the LORD; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation (Psalm95:1)!
Blessed be the name of the LORD from this time forth and forever. From the rising of the sun to its setting the name of the LORD is to be praised (Psalm 113:2-3).
Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD (Psalm 150:6)!
Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth, burst into jubilant song with music (Psalm 98:4)
Let your love of the Lord Jesus pour out; rejoice with a glorious (unspeakable) inexpressible joy (1 Peter 1:8).
Blessings my Friends
No comments:
Post a Comment